- We offer a curriculum with 60% chol (secular) studies and 40% kodesh studies.
- We offer an integrated kodesh/chol curriculum in Nursery and Reception and maintain strong links between the two curricula throughout the rest of the school.
- We are delivering a skills-based curriculum within both chol and kodesh lessons.
- We follow traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation for davening and Limmudei Kodesh textual work.
- The everyday language used in the school during both kodesh and chol lessons is English.
- Ivrit is taught to the children as a living language by staff who are fluent Ivrit speakers.
- Some of our curriculum involves children preparing presentations at home so that the children become confident and proficient speaking in front of small and large groups.
We are proud that we encourage all children to:
- develop a lifelong love of learning
- think for themselves and express their creativity
- find out about and respect the world around them
- fulfil their true potential
- develop high levels of confidence and self-esteem
- become independent lead
If you would like further information, please contact the school via emial to firstname.lastname@example.org and your message will be passed on to the most appropriate member of staff for reply.